maandag, januari 24, 2011

I love januari and mondays

and no that is not the reason I occasionally see a therapist. Everywhere in real life and in my computer people moan about the dark days of january and to me this months is all about light. In the mornings the kids can bike to school in daylight, and when we come home from school there is light too and there are those special sunshiny days that are just so clear and transparent and joyfull. let me introduce you to my januari!


 And  when it is dark there is no reason not to take the samll joy's of december with you in the new year so here a picture of my son having a bad day!
Yep this was a dark day when flashlight was needed. The chocolate was still tasty
and no that is not the reason I occasionally see a therapist. Everywhere in real life and in my computer people moan about the ark days of january and to me this months is all about light. In the mornings the kids can bike to school in daylight, and when we come home from school there is light too and there are those special sunshiny days that are just so clear and transparent and joyfull. let me introduce you to my januari!