maandag, juli 26, 2010

Just diving back in: Cooking for the pictures


I am quite good in thinking about stuff but sometimes I have a hard time doing them. So for the last 3 years I have been thinking about making elderflowerlemonadesyrup (No that is not english, it is translated dutch).

Of course nature doesn't let you get away with procrastination like that. Every year when I was ready, the elderflowers stopped flowering. But this year I caught them and had my fun. I ended up being the only one in the house drinking it, but it was worth it for the lovely flowery smell in the house and just for this photo!

1 opmerking:

Irmhild zei

i used to make elderflower liqueur, when i was organised enough. this year i made elderflower cordial and an elderflower and lemon sorbet! i didn't have citric acid for the cordial so it went off while i was on holidays :-(
i think elderflowers are just delicious!
when i had the liqueur i used to bring some to parties and had people guess what it is, great fun! nobody got it, and grape was a popular guess!