woensdag, februari 04, 2009

Lighter!



There is light at the end of the winter. Well it will be cold for weeks but there is enough light in our day now, to start to believe it will be spring one day. This first quarter of the year is so dear to me. I love the freshness of january, february, march. It is a new beginning and the promise of growth. It is the clean and simple after the cosieness and abundance that is december.



And just to add to the anticipation these are the months that I need flowers. They fill me with joy and hope.

2 opmerkingen:

motherissues zei

We have also been having flowers lately. Right now I have a little pot of blooming tulips on the dining room table. We will save the bulbs and plant them in the fall.

chest of drawers zei

Yes, one of my favourite times is the New Year too!