woensdag, september 10, 2008

sharing with the world


One thing I worked at last monday in therapy was opening my heart. I am quite sure I am not the only one doing this, but when feeling down and out I tend to shut down. Go into my cave whatever you call it.

She said to me, you close your heart in those times. So you can't share with the world and the world can't come to you. So I realy tried to open up again which is quite hard as I don't even realise how isolated I make myself and then came today. I got a lovely e-mail on my work account from a random but local stranger who told me he loved what I am doing. I called a guy I think I should work with and he was even more enthusiastic then I am. And then one of my customers that I felt bad about because of letting them down stood for my front door asking if I was all right, still loving my work. It was surreal. I might convert to the secret.. ;)

The sun was shining and I was in the bittersweet job of cutting down the hollyhocks. I thought lets share this happiness So if your interested in some gorgeous hollyhocks in your own garden leave a comment with an e-mail adres and I'll ship out some seeds..

2 opmerkingen:

Levin (and Emily) zei

i'm the opposite to you - i have to share my sadness with everyone. perhaps we need to find a happy medium. hope you find some happiness soon.
l
x

happythings/Amy zei

Those hollyhocks are beatuiful that's for sure. And yes, when you have the secret to opening hearts then please do share :-)