maandag, februari 18, 2008

God happens

Last saturday I spend the afternoon in a churchhall hearing a discussion about "The Question of God in our time."
It was long and sometimes a tiny bit boring. But I heard good poetry, I have laughed and there were things said that resonated with me.

There was talk about not being too clear about who God is (because we don not know). There was refered to talking about God as circling around a secret and then someone said: God does not exist. God happens..

It is something I will be thinking through for a while. Somehow it feels right in a poetic sense. It might have been what I really wanted to say here but then simpler (which is a miracle in it 's own way since the person saying this was a theologist, not a proffession known for keeping it simple).

Geen opmerkingen: