vrijdag, februari 29, 2008

29 februari spot the difference


This is the one day of from the 365 days of blogging thing and this is the one day I want
to have blogged. The day we said yes, the day I changed my name the day we got married. We don't get to celebrate every year and I don't want to pass on our second anniversary. It was small and it stormed but we had dinner together drove around (in the storm) and I was so happy that I married this man! I made this picture in the mirror with the camera on my belly I like it and I think he looks just as handsome as here

(I think the biggest differences were dancing around our feet, don't burst my bubble)

1 opmerking:

Levin (and Emily) zei

oooh i actually thought of you on the 29th! happy anniversary - may there be many more anniversarys.
l
x