vrijdag, januari 25, 2008

intention update

Elianne has posted her intentions update and since I need to post one more time to day I follow her(always a good idea to follow zus.

MY list

Most spectacularly failed:

3 get some structure in my housekeeping but we were sick most of the last 3 weeks

Succes

1 Write a blogpost everyday.

Done it so far!!!

2 Make something at least once a week

I have created something more then once a week so far!

4 Keep the corners of my home fresh and beautiful.

See three

10 I want to stand still and notice something beautiful every day

This is going very well

14 I want to register my business'

Done it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17 I want to do a regular voluntary job in my church

I seem to have one don't know if I like it

19 I want to give at least one compliment a day

Going well Mostly because I raise my kids using praise but I do tell people in the street that they were a gorgeous skirt or something and it is fun (when flying to London an immaculate chinese lady approached me in the ladies room to tell me I had funky hair. I felt fabulous.)

25 I want to eat more organic

I do my best!

32 I want to buy some art this year

I did but I can't yet tell you about it. Is is fabulous

39 I want to make plans and be flexible if life goes the other way

Had a lot of exercise in this one the last couple of weeks!


Hey the year is 52 weeks long:

11 I want to see some more of Minnaerts field physics (One of his books is translated in english there are actually 3 books about all kinds of daily physics..)

12 I want to learn to crochet

12 and relearn to knit

13 I'd want to do lots more embroidery

15 I want to find some more clients

16 I want to do some public speaking this year

18 I want to at least have one conversation in French and one in German this year. So I can keep pretending I actually speak those languages

20 I want to get my drivers license

21 I want to get a new dog this year

22 I want to cherish old friend a bit more

23 and make some new.

24 I want to give a party this year

26 I want to share more of our wealth

27 This year I want a meaning full Lent

28 I intend to eat out of the vegetable garden this year.

28 I want to finish painting the attic and repaint some dirty corners.

29 I want to sell some of our old stuff

30 and give other things away

31 I want to take pictures every week

33 I want to give more handmade gifts

34 I want to write a poem every now and then

35 I want to cook some fancy stuff from scratch every now and again

36 I want to conquer my fear for cooking fish

37 I want be more productive with my time

38 I want to enjoy my wasted time

40 I hope to be optimistic this year this list is a good start!



2 opmerkingen:

weirdbunny zei

That's a big list to achieve !

http://zus.punt.nl zei

mijn lijst was lang maar jij kunt er ook wat van. Mijn broer schreef me over mijn lijst "soms moet je doen wat er voor je voeten ligt en soms moet je er over heen stappen"
da's ook een goede.
Je bent al een eind.