donderdag, oktober 04, 2007

Here is for hope

The dishwasher has miraculously healed it self. A new phone has been bought and it has a rooster ringtone! laptop thing is fixed and I got a some money back from a bill I accidentally payed twice..
Also I have made something that is actually cute..In sewing class because my machine is still broken.. Nut I know how to fix it. Best news I ran into someone at the supermarket and talked about my bussiness. She told me that someone in our church workes on a similar bussinessplan. (this is good news because it is a brand new thing). Much to my surprise next person coming into the aisle we were standing is this woman. We knew each other but were never introduces and we now have planned to meet up and exchange plans problems and excitement)

I feel so much better then I did this morning...

4 opmerkingen:

chest of drawers zei

Love those booties! Glad to hear things are looking up!

Julie zei

I too love those shoes!!! I need to get my crafting going again- I keep saying when G gets older- but I just need to do it for my sanity!

Madeleine zei

love the shoes!
good to hear things are working out well for you.
cheers
l
x
ps - what is this new business you are working on?????

Levin (and Emily) zei

sorry, the above comment was actually from me, but my niece has apparently logged on to my computer!
cheers
l
x