woensdag, augustus 22, 2007

Didn't know where to start

so I didn't start. Not a good way to kep bloggin. Truth is we had a fantastic completely uneventful holiday. With lots of beachadventures and togethertime. Now son is back in school and riding his own bike going there! and well life has resumed it's normal pace after the summerbreak. Except that we are all trying to find out what was the routine.. Next week I'll be singleparenting so that'll be fun. we've taken aproximately 450 pictures on vacation and there are some I will be showing you somewhere in the next week.. So not much of a post nbut at least anybody accidently reading this knows me to be still alive.

3 opmerkingen:

Levin (and Emily) zei

hey - nice to have you back - I've been checking to see when you would post again but I gathered you were just caught up in holiday mode. Did you get to wear skirts without tights?
Cheers
L

Julie zei

Sounds like a lovely holiday! thanks for commenting on my blog- I think you are the farthest reader I have!

chest of drawers zei

Welcome back!!!