woensdag, juni 06, 2007

Crafting, baking, gardening, writing, invoicing and cleaning!

it seems my life clicked back into gear. I've done a lot and it does feel good. I neglected my computer a lot. I guess you really haven't seen a difference but the last week or so I have not only not written blogposts. I haven't read hardly any either..

I think I will get writing again and keep limiting the reading because I realised that since stopped at the job it sometimes felt I spend more time occupying myself with your life then with my own. Which is weird because I live a good life.

So about the title
The crafting some bitty booties for a just born little babygirl, The baking: in process birtdaycakes (cars and crawly creatures and butterfly cupcakes for school. Yep we have a birthday. Son will be 5 on saturday which is unbelievable..)

Gardening: well the gardens gear is the same as mine apparently. Suddenly it bursts with life and smell and colour..

I'll spare you the invoicing and the cleaning for now but trust me both is good!

I think I'll talk to you again on the other side of 5!

4 opmerkingen:

autum zei

Happy Birthday to your big boy!!
Stepping away from the computer can be so refreshing can't it?
Your bitty booties are precious!

PĂ©itseoga zei

gorgeous booties, especially the bees on them!

elianne zei

productief hoor, de slofjes zijn prachtig.
Fijne verjaardag, deze leeftijd komt bij ons in zicht.

gina zei

You did such a great job on those booties!!! Love them and I can almost smell that beautiful yellow rose.