vrijdag, mei 04, 2007

Flowers

Look at my Queensdayloot! I bought several books, a teaservice for the daughter and a new handbag but this floweryprint was the best find ever! 50 cent for four meters of this gorgeous fabric. I bought the check to combine it in a little dress for daughter!


Then wall paper I finally tackled the laundryroom and fed up with painting I decided the focal wal needed wallpaper. OH boy why do I forget? I hate wallpapering and I suck at it to be perfectly honest. So let's put her out in the open:

I WILL NEVER WALLPAPER AGAIN NOT EVEN IF THE PAPER IS AS CUTE AS THIS...

And of course garden flowers! The garden explodes. The passionflower is on the verge of blooming while ususally it hasn't even showed this time of year (normal winters it dies back.. ). I haven't done much photography in the garden yet, when I am in it I just tend to enjoy it ....This is last weeks I love this greens together

1 opmerking:

Mirre zei

Wat een mazzel voor die prachtige stof!! Aangezien ik zelf dit jaar op de vrijmarkt stond, heb ik haast niks kunnen rondneuzen. Volgend jaar maar inhalen :)