donderdag, februari 01, 2007

Crafting together

)

yesterday I started to work on my new sewingclass project when son declared he wanted to sew something. After much deliberation he decided on a wallet.. And he did it. He patiently sew sew and sew. I was so proud. he took it too school this morning and his teacher decided he had to show it to the entire class! So now he is proud too. ( I did the button and hole but he has sewn the sides. Being only 4 it is quite an achievement.. )

The box it is leaning on is a thrift find I spotted today in a charityshop a children's toolbox for the price of of 2 euro 50 cents. So that in a few years time he can work alongside dad too! (oh now we sound like a traditional household!

1 opmerking:

Amy zei

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, as they say. Good job - very impressive focus and skills.