woensdag, januari 31, 2007

My about page still says I am a photographer



but in all honesty I do take pictures on Holiday's but this has been the last time I 've been seriously out and about with my camera on a normal day.

I so want to change this so I have decided I will start taking pictures when we are driving. So coming home from the puppies I started it was a bit late and getting dark but I have got a feeling that I will keep this up. It was so much fun!

Even the ones that technically failed can have their beauty!
I seem a little obsessed with trees!

2 opmerkingen:

chest of drawers zei

Trees are beautiful!

Emmie (Better Make It A Double) zei

This may seem a little odd, but I can't tell you how these pictures touched me today. I was born in the Netherlands (we moved the US in 1981 when I was 7), and I miss little things like the lovely light on even cloudy days, the pale blue of the sky in between the clouds, the flat, fertile landscape, the rich wet smell (yes, THAT smell). Those things are in my bones, even though I've been gone for decades. Thank you!
(Also: it's so nice for me to read a Dutch blogger who writes in English. I can read a little Dutch, but I miss a lot of "pop-culture speak" and slang, so reading Dutch blogs has been pretty hard.)