vrijdag, januari 19, 2007

Most shallow reason for chosing a school ever..


I swear I didn't know this at the time, but one of the parents of my sons school has a buttonfactory. So all yesterdays buttons end up in the craftingsuplies of said school (most of them ordinary dark buttons but sometimes there is a treasure to be found!) and then in some of them in my home. Glued on hedgehogss or used in cute necklaces..

Last week my son had 10 buttons in his trouserpocket. "I loved them so much mom, there are tiny flowers in them". I could so feel for him but still had him to return them to his teacher. But maybe, one day when he forgets about this necklace, I make something nice with that lovely brass one (By the way the necklace is for dad not for me, according to son I have enough necklaces!)

1 opmerking:

autum zei

Very nice necklace :) You should let the parent know you sew, I bet you could get some of those "yesterdays" buttons cheap.