vrijdag, november 24, 2006

We had chinese takeaway and no Turkey yesterday

(Ok wanted to include a picture and now we are two days further in time )


but still I want to shout a big thanks to all you readers lurkers and bloggers. Because although I probably never will be a topcrafter this crafting and bloggingcommunity has helped so much in gaining confidence and trust in my own abilities and passions. Seeing so many women following their hearts and their dreams and do what they really love to do made me ready to go and try on my own. I hope you will follow the journey in times to come!

Love you all but if you lurk here I would love to know who you are. Do say hi!

In the picture an i-podcover I made my brothers girlfriend. I am now doing one for him in soft camel..

4 opmerkingen:

chest of drawers zei

Lovely ipod cover!

Amy zei

I'm not a lurker, but I agree about the lovely community. This past year has really changed me too! Wow.

autum zei

Not a lurker, but Hi!! I love the iPod cover :)

Erin zei

Just wanted to say hi too! : )