maandag, november 20, 2006

Sinterklaas has arrived

o
We saw him coming on the television this weekend and then my little ones met him on grandpa's work. Aren't they cute all dressed up. My son is a major no-sayer to dressing up and this is the first time ever I've seen him in any costume longer then 2 minutes. The girl was a natural though! The white capething is a vintage apron. She so wanted something like her brother had! And Zwarte Pieten do have white collars so it was kind of fitting. If you want some background on festivities read this . Wikipedia does is way better then I ever could!

One thing to add. We dutch never thought to attribute only some of the presents to Sinterklaas as smart American have done with Santa. So we have to work very hard ad hiding all the presents. Difficult sometimes but the biggest relieve. It frees me from handmaking anything ;-)

So in other news I 've done something lifechanging just 10 minutes qago and I have to keep still for a little while longer. But does my head spin right now!

1 opmerking:

chest of drawers zei

I can´t wait to hear more!