maandag, november 06, 2006

I am failing miserably

on the post a thing a month thing. But well we are processing changes and grieve over here. So there is just not much to tell or share.. I am a bit shocked about how much my house feels foreign without it's dog? Like the soul of my house left with the dog. It feels cold and empty and even a bit hollow. Sounds this familiar to you petowners? Or am I going nuts. And then there is the thing of thanking the vet. I had planned to bring a little birthdaycake when dog had his 8th birthday but we were on holiday then and Now I so want to thank hem but I do not know how?

Have a little patience with me if you are not a dog lover
There will be crafting again and happiness I promise!

6 opmerkingen:

Susan zei

Hugs for you.

You are not failing. You are grieving.

chest of drawers zei

Feeling so sorry for you that you are now without your lovely dog. I´m not a dog lover but I can imagine how horrible it must be...take your time.

elianne zei

zo herkenbaar....soms hoor je 'm nog, verwacht je 'm bij de voordeur....
niets geks aan, wel pijnlijk

Amy zei

I'm very sorry for your loss. It is one of the reasons I don't want a dog again -- because they worm their way into your heart and it breaks when they die... That and the muddy paws all over everything... :-)

Margaret zei

One of my favorite quotes is "it is better to have loved and lost than never loved at all". As hard it is to lose a beloved pet, I do believe this.

Anoniem zei

I'm sorry that I didn't read your blog earlier but i wanted to send you all my hugs and love :) Smooches from Luik :) Didine http://www.flickr.com/photos/legrenierdedidine/