vrijdag, november 03, 2006

The best dog of the world has died today



We had no fair choice then to put the best dog ever down today. He had enough, he has been chronically ill for 3 years. Fought like a trooper, never gave in. But this time it was to much and the diagnosis gave no room for hope
.
So husband, boy and me took him to the vet were we hugged him and cried a lot and said goodbye. Taking son was a very very good decision. Heartbreaking but good. He had already made up so many stories in his head and it was good for him to see the sad but very unscary reality..

We stored his items in a box for one day when we will have a dog again.... And will get his ashes back to think of some ceremony..

So now get away from that computer and go hug your dog they deserve it!

4 opmerkingen:

autum zei

My heart goes out to you, I know what you are going through. Take care!!

manda zei

I know exactly how you feel and my heart is with you! It is one of the saddest things you can do, even when you know it is for the best!
I'm so sorry for you all. (hugs)

elianne zei

oh...wat een verlies.( dacht vanmorgen nog dat opgewekte mailtje van herkenning was misschien niet zo gepast....)
sterkte!

jojo* zei

So sorry to hear about your sweet dog! I know exactly how you feel. Thinking about you all.