donderdag, september 14, 2006

Some crafting form the beach




This was so lovely to do. It took hours. It burned my fingers but it was great. I must admit I love shells. I love the colours the texture the shapes and making these separating the colours was so much fun. I immediately wanted to repaint my house in all the amazing muted colours the sea offers..

The brown one is a bit oval so I might redo that one a next time (and put htis one upstairs on it's own it wont be as annoying I think.

I also want to mention that the mirror was not bought by me or any member of my family..

7 opmerkingen:

Mirre zei

They are very pretty!
And what's wrong with the mirror?!

weirdbunny zei

I love those wreaths from shells and pebbles, did you use a glue gun to do this.

poppit zei

What beautiful wreaths and great idea!! Am still reading your blog regularly, just have been too slack to continue my own.

chest of drawers zei

Looks lovely! Great idea!

hannah zei

those are pretty cool, I was going to ask the glue gun question too, i finally bought myself one today.

jojo* zei

Those are gorgeous and look so nice together on the wall. What a pretty way to remember your vacation.

Erin zei

How beautiful. I have bags of shells from our trips to the beach. Now I know what to do with them.