maandag, juli 03, 2006

I am about to alienate my postoffice for life..

It is my boy's fault thought. I had planned to surprise my postoffice with as many as 3 lovely packaged gifts after a nice long crafting and cleaning day on my own. I even thought about recording the day like Manda did...

Things didn't turn out like I planned. Husband is home recovering from flue, boy is home with diarrhea and dog had to head to the vet too. ( that is another post sometime)
We thought boy did okay but then found blood in the toilet. So after the vet we went to the doctor who wanted to call a pediatrician which scared me so much I told the Boy yes when he wanted to go to dad who was outside with the dog. Except completely forgot that I send him to collect the car. So when I came out of the office there was dog, husband, car but no child. After a little searching we did found him so we could tell him we would be collecting his poo and send it to the hospital by post. Which entertained him to no end. So my excuse for any late send gift will be from now on: the postoffice hates me. Because they will. It is 33 degrees Celsius and I bring them poo......

Geen opmerkingen: