zondag, juni 04, 2006

Mail goodies


I just realized Yyu hadn't seen the goodies I got from Singapore. I sent some Nijntje stuff too Li and she got me fabric. The fish one will be a floorcushion for my sons room. The yellow one will be used in a bonnet (Amy style) for daughter and the red one I so want to make into a skirt for myself but I don't know If I can do it.. Leaves only the green flowery one to think about. Thanks Li!

She includes some interesting looking food that intrigued my husband no end.. Which is good because he started questioning the need for more fabric ...

8 opmerkingen:

li li zei

Can't wait to see your creations from the fabrics, have fun! :D

jojo* zei

What a fun gift. I totally think you should make a skirt out of that. It's so pretty.

weirdbunny zei

Isn't mail just so exciting!

Amy zei

Mail is great. Speaking of -- Erin and I blogged today about our successful blogbagswap. Thanks for organizing it. Have others received their packages yet?

Amy zei

Mail is great. Speaking of -- Erin and I blogged today about our successful blogbagswap. Thanks for organizing it. Have others received their packages yet?

Anoniem zei

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anoniem zei

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anoniem zei

I find some information here.