zaterdag, april 22, 2006

Now that was a lovely thing to do!

Autum tagged me for a meme and this actually one I really enjoyed thinking about it.. It made me happy just remembering all the free pleasures that are out there when you take the time to appreciate them.

I needed to list 10 simple pleasures and it is great fun making lists of those. To just think about the litlle simple things that can make you really happy They are randomly numbered I don't think I can pick a favourite although my number one is number one for a reason!

1 Sleep uninterupted and awake rested. tThat is a simple pleasure that I took for granted for so long and I know I will take for granted in the future. But I will try to remember that it is a pleasure that makes everything better

2 Walk barefoot. It's a wonderfull thing to feel the texture of the earth beneath your feet.
It makes me feel connected

3 Bike with the wind in my back on my own . Sometimes you find a flow biking and that is such a great feeling.

4 Making something Adding something to the world that was't there before.

5 Have clean windows and an uncluttered house

5 Espresso

6 Driving a long distance with my husband. We have our best talks then..

7 an hour on the sofa with coffee a book and jazzmusic best when the rain hits the window

8 watching my children when they don''t notice me.. (or my husband. Just looking at them and wonder..

9 the smell of fresh cut grass

10walking the dog early in the morning on a fresh spring day. Just me the dog and the birds are awake and the whole world seems mine!

So Now I need to tag 10 people ( ten that is the part where I started to panick )..

So I'm curious hearing from Jojo, Claudia, Erin, Apprentice, Amy, Susan, judith and well I can't think of anymore. so ifg yopur completely inspired to do this considere yourself tagged.. I allready doubletagged someone I see ;-)

5 opmerkingen:

jojo* zei

Hey Mijk--I enjoyed reading your 10. Uninterrupted sleep...I'll never take that for granted again either. Thanks for tagging me. Autum tagged me too, but I'll make myself do it again when I need a pick-me-up.

autum zei

What a nice list. I love being barefoot too. I love the feel of soft cool grass under my feet. That uninterupted sleep will come again.

Amy zei

Thanks for the tag. It will be fun to think of, though your list is so wonderful and complete it will be difficult to think of new things!

Amy zei

Thanks for the tag. It will be fun to think of, though your list is so wonderful and complete it will be difficult to think of new things!

weirdbunny zei

Fresh cut grass is just the best well thats not forgetting coffee too!!