dinsdag, april 04, 2006

Look look



what I got.. I am completely blown away. I received the most gorgeous bag, a lovely pillowcover ànd fabric and ribbon and a pincushion.. We swapped fabric and a little handmade present I recall and I get this.. The only negative thing I can imagine is that I haven't sent as good a masterpiece. OH I'm really bubbley. See how the pillowcover matches my couch.. OH JOY. I love the coulours all of them. And see the bike in the pillow so dutch and so me I don't have a drivers lisence and do everything by bike....
And You so eased the use what you have challenge..

Autum I'm so happy to be your friend (and not just for the presents , but because you are such a wonderful person!)

Mijk

7 opmerkingen:

autum zei

I can't believe how fast it got there. I shipped something to Canada the day before and it hasn't arrived yet. I so glad you like everything. It is neat to see what was sitting here in my sewing room last week is now in your home so far away. I am sure you will make something beautiful with the fabric. Enjoy!!

Mirre zei

Wow, such lovely presents... lucky you!

jojo* zei

What a fun package! Everything is so beautiful.

li li zei

Wow, all the beautiful stuff you have! Lucky Mijk! :D

Amy zei

Love that bag! Lucky girl.

Anoniem zei

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

Anoniem zei

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money