vrijdag, april 28, 2006

The evil PIF swap

You may ask yourself how can this be evil. 3 pieces of beautiful fabric that I couldn't buy here.. ? Well this is the evilpart. this is part of Autums 'Pay it forward swap' So I have to make something and then give it away.. Ain't that terrible? I'm plannning a shopping bag in a smal pouch so you can put it in purse and use it when impulse buying..

I've packed my parcel to send to Erica at pumkinlittle .

I am late but the goosd partt is it is may so I could buy her stuff!

COme on admitt it you've been to the crafshops too yesterday ;-)

6 opmerkingen:

autum zei

Pretty stuff Mijk! Can't wait to see what you make with it.

jojo* zei

Oooooh. That fabric is verrrrry pretty. Have fun with it! Here's an evil idea--maybe you could make something really tiny to send and keep most of it for yourself. Mwahahah!!!!

Amy zei

I admit it, freely though I am not so proud. I have resisted the Flea Market fancy fabrics til this point somehow :-)

Mirre zei

Yes I did!
Bought some lovely fabric yesterday :))))))

weirdbunny zei

oh, so you receive the stuff then have to make something and pass it on to some-one else!! oh dear..

weirdbunny zei

oh, so you receive the stuff then have to make something and pass it on to some-one else!! oh dear..