donderdag, februari 09, 2006

Poppie progress (Edited to actually get the picture in)


As you can see things have changed allready! I still need to find thin black crinclefabric for their hearts but I can stitch tonight!

Susan left a comment a couple of post below in wich she discussed a book about housekeeping I read it and suggest another one. Then tonight son wanted to read Frog and Toad and oh everytime he goes through that face I am stunned by the wisdom in that book. Particularly on the houskeeping front. But well I still do lists for things I want to do tomorrow!

Edited: Blogspot has been acting really really weird!

3 opmerkingen:

autum zei

Very pretty!!! I can't wait to see it finished.

manda zei

I love the Poppies - gorgeous!!

Kisskus zei

Dit is heel mooi aan het worden!