zaterdag, februari 25, 2006

Have to change some minor faults

like putting new handles on because I accidently made one fabric handle twice as long as the other one so I'll wait with the picure for the improved version but wow this tutorial I used was great.

You know those texts in books 'thanks for the advice all the mistakes are mine only'. Well that was true with this. The things I did wrong were really 'Oh I didn't really read that well' mistakes..

I love how this tutorial is more of a how to than a pattern. it's giving me the information to make all sorts of shapes and I loved doing it. It was so rewarding and I can see a very proffesional looking result coming out of this given some practice..

1 opmerking:

autum zei

I am so glad it was helpful and I can't wait to see your results!