woensdag, januari 04, 2006

A year ago today


I was 40 weeks and 4 days pregnanted and I was crafting all day. Nesting, nesting, nesting, nesting. I've allready started reliving those days in my head as you do when the birthday comes closer.
I'll include a picture of her room taken about 2 days after her birth. She still slept in the cradle next to our bed. I still love her room. It's got a garden bug theme going on. I love the green and the splashes of red. The birdhouse is a favourite. It's a musicalbox I made. The cupboard is a stranda from Ikea that I painted and I decoupaged an apple print scanned out of a dick bruna book. It is covered in boeklon. The selfadhesive stuf you use for books. It works brilliantly.. My son got sailboats on his cupboard
Gotta go have another birthday today


1 opmerking:

Meh zei

Happy birthday little girl, Adam and Kate send their love

xxx