dinsdag, januari 31, 2006

Pictures! (Lots and big, sorry)




One of the hardest things of photographing I find, is choosing. What is good and what's not. Professionals are said to ditch 90 to 95 % of their shoots. Which is a big reason I think amateurphotographing will benefit enormously of digital camera's. I never could afford to shoot so much and then throw it away. Now I try to be as rudless. I shoot 105 pictures last sunday. I left them for a couple of days to see them fresh. And now I'm going through them. I have warmed to the lighting. (there is not much warmth in it but the moody graytones have grown on me.. ) This is my selection so far of what I do like..

2 opmerkingen:

manda zei

Hi, thanks for the kind words you left on my blog the other day, I really appreciate them and the other comments you've left.
Hope you're havign a great week - and love the photo's!

Autum zei

More beautiful pictues! You are a natural at this photography thing.